Analytical Chemist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Analytical Chemist who will be responsible for analytical testing requirements, method development and validation, and concluding chemical studies/analysis. Put your analytical chemistry experience to work with a global leader in a new job today!
- Manage and respond to special analytical testing requests from internal and external customers
- Routine analytical test requirements, and data maintenance and evaluation
- Collaborate with R&D on QC test method development, transfer, and validation initiatives
- Maintain and troubleshoot analytical instruments and equipment
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Chemistry
- 2 to 5 years experience with analytical equipment and testing in an FDA regulated environment, Food or Pharmaceuticals is preferred
- Experience in method development, transfer, and validations
- Ability to multi-task, change priorities, produce quality work, produce accurate results, perform steadily, pay attention to details and maintain a safe work environment
- Experience working with R&D, QA, QC and third parry supplies and materals
Industry: Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, FDA, Food, method validation, method development, method transfer, ISO, Lean
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795