Analytical Chemist, Pharmaceuticals – Filled
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Chemist with at least 2 years experience supporting various laboratory and manufacturing needs. This is an exciting new position within a well established, profitable pharmaceutical / biologics company.
Qualified candidates for this position will have experience with HPLC as well as sound knowledge of basic analytical techniques. The chemist is responsible for performing analytical and biological tests and investigating test failures in support of release of finished products; participating in validation of test methods; and revising SOP’s in an FDA-regulated environment.
- Operation of various instrumentation including but not limited to UV/Vis, GC and HPLC
- Monitoring the laboratory activities utilizing trending reports and production summaries
- Exercise strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Work as a goal oriented team to ensure product and environmental quality standards are met
The qualified Analytical Chemist, Pharmaceuticals candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry
- 2 -3 years of related analytical chemistry
- Knowledge of USP and FDA Standards (GLP and GMP)
- QA or QC Chemistry background in preferred
Industry: Biologics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals. Medical Device
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)