VP of Business Development
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a VP of Business Development with experience in new logo sales and hunting for BPO and call center technology and services solutions. You will be part of the senior leadership team, helping to develop the sales strategy. In this 100% remote position, you will generate leads from existing marketing events, trade shows, company CRM contacts and various sales tools and technology platforms required in the global BPO space.
The VP of Business Development is responsible for supporting the strategy and market development in key verticals as identified by corporate leadership, primarily healthcare, financial technology, and ecommerce verticals. You will work cross functionally with senior leaders to create and implement comprehensive client solutions and manage deal flow to closing, and successful client onboarding.
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Engagement Services, and Call Center Solutions. Who Do You Know?
VP of Business Development qualifications include:
- 7+ years in business development, new logos and closing sales
- 3+ years selling BPO services or solutions
- 2+ years of call center solutions or customer contact services and technology
- Healthcare vertical selling outsourcing services such as payers and provider service centers is a plus
- Experience in digital technology and/or consulting services is ideal
- Strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to shifting priorities, multi-task and work under pressure
Industry: Business Development, Sales, New Logos, BPO, Call Center, Healthcare, Fintech, ecommerce
Job Code: j-265
Location: Anywhere, USA
Apply directly at: VP of Business Development
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.