TWG Recruiters has been engaged to find an experienced VP Innovation to lead the generation, development, and evaluation of new product and service lines for a global consumer product company. Will manage product and service ideation through to development and commercialization. This is a game-changing role within the company that calls for a high level of creativity, innovation, leadership and a keen eye on the market for leading edge or disruptive technology and service offerings.
Great career opportunity to join a growing company with a global reach. Apply Today!
The VP Innovation will have:
- 10 years of success leading product development and internal ideation to commercialization
- 5 years in textiles, yarns, fabric or consumer products
- BA/BS Degree with an MBA or Master’s is highly desired, will consider work equivalent to education
- Well read and follows market trends, technology and innovation
- Innovative thinker who looks for inspiration and ideas
- Strong marketing and sales experience to help bring products from R&D to the market
- Understanding of core e-commerce and consumer engagement
- Experienced with forecasting, budgets and P&L management
- Strong project management skills, able to manage simultaneous projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate and present ideas to key stakeholders
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs and email
- Experience with Stage-Gate is a plus
- Able to work on a cross-functional, global team
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)