Sr Food Scientist
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a Sr Food Scientist with experience working on product innovations, development, and commercialization to new and existing products in the markets.
Product Sr Food Scientist duties:
- Advising as the technical lead from R&D
- Identify product growth and new product opportunities
- Engaged with literature and analytical advancements in the markets
- Enhance technical leadership in product and process development and improvement
- Develop and implement innovation roadmap market plan(s) aligned to the business
- Cross-functional team functions to include marketing, insights, sales, ops, food safety quality and regulatory
- Develop short and long-term testing programs for experimental and commercial products
- Collaborate with sales, management, and marketing partners to identify customer needs and translate these into new product development opportunities.
New career opportunity with a globally inclusive market leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Product Sr Food Scientist qualifications:
- BS degree in Food Science or related fields is required
- MS or PhD are preferred
- 4+ years of engineering experience, can be combined with educational work and research
- Experience formulating wet pet food or extruded pet food products is ideal
- Hands-on experience with thermal processing for food production
- Manufacturing or operations environment, University or Commercial Scale
- Experience with statistical modeling and interpretation of data
- Continuous improvement events such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, or Lean Processes is ideal
Industry: Food Science, R&D, Animal, Pet Food, Ingredients, Food Production
Job Code: j-1189
Apply directly at: Sr Food Scientist
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters advocates for the promotion and ensuring of equal opportunity for all persons. We not only lead in EEOC and OFCCP guidelines, our founder is the champion that pioneered more transparency and equality in recruitment and hiring.