Site Head / GM – Radial Technology, India – FILLED
Site Head / GM – Radial Technology, India
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a global knowledge leader in radial tire (tyre) technology for a well known international brand based in Mumbai, India. This is an exciting new position within a well established, profitable company overseeing the construction, commissioning and management of a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
The Site Head / GM – Radial Technology, India will work as part of a team to help develop the strategy for various site initiatives to include; radial plant set-up, diversity hiring efforts, radial tyre technology development, client relationship management, regional community outreach, vendor management, accounts / accounting management and site administration. Must be a strong leader and a solid communicator analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Site Head / GM – Radial Technology, India – responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning and project management of new radial manufacturing site
- Site Head for operations and administration; HR, Legal, MIS, Engineering, Marketing and Financial
- Build relationships and learn the local authorities and laws for licenses and workforce development
- Motivate a large, diverse workforce through effective communication and hands-on leadership
- Responsible for the project’s commitment to quality, and may need to call on specialists to assist in creating or assessing quality standards
The qualified Site Head / GM – Radial Technology, India candidate will have:
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience and/or training
- Prior experience in large construction or brownfield projects
- Bachelors Degree, graduate degree in Engineering or Science and a MBA is preferred
- Experience working at a senior leadership level with media and PR responsibilities
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)