Quality Director – Contractor or Consultant – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a seasoned Quality Director – Contractor or Consultant for either a contract to hire or consulting opportunity in the Western NC area.
The QA Director will be responsible for managing all Quality Assurance activities to include QS, GLP and GMP training and standards, SOPs, Document Control, Audits and support regulatory and quality submissions, Manufacturing, Materials, QA Labs, FDA visits and any OOS challenges. This position will have responsibility for QC Chem, QC Micro, QA Release, Configuration, and the Animal Facility. The Director will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the products produced.
- Will be the lead person for the Quality Assurance Department
- Experience with an aseptic facility which is subject to FDA guidelines and inspections
- Oversee Quality System activities including Documentation Control, Internal Audits, Quality Records maintenance, and Management Review
- Interface with US and International compliance and certification authorities as necessary
- Lead efforts toward continuous Quality improvements
- Need someone who is “hands on” and someone with strong people skills
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years in pharmaceuticals or biologics
- 4-year degree required, MS degree preferred
- FDA experience is a must
- Hands on Aseptic or Sterile Manufacturing required
- Broad knowledge of cGMP, ISO requirements for pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and variable workloads
Industry: Biotechnology, Aseptic, Sterile Pharmaceuticals, QA, QC
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795