QA Manager – International Food Program – FILLED
Put your QA and vendor auditing expertise to work…WHILE supporting one of the best known brands in the US! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop and manage the International Quality Assurance, Quality Control and QSR programs.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure International facility(s), including suppliers, vendors, and shops meet all requirements related to product safety as related to HACCP, Food Safety standards, and product quality
- Develop and maintain systems to assure compliance to all QA requirements including Document Control and Records, Specifications, Verification, Product Identification Trace and Recall, Incident Management, Food Safety Fundamentals
- Train and maintain International personnel on SOP and quality requirements. Document and maintain improvements for all employees at the manufacturing, vendor, and various locations
- Provide guidance and leadership in situations where deviations have occurred or a potential risk has been identified related to food safety and/or quality attributes
- Approves suppliers, plants and vendors and oversees International plant(s) compliance and interactions with Quality Assurance
- Conduct audits, and implement and reassessing quality systems review process (QSR), standard operating procedures (SOP’s), incoming ingredient inspections, product sourcing, and documentation.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of BS Degree in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Knowledge of International regulations and food safety programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 years experience in QC/QA with a major food company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Industry: Food and Beverage, QA, QC, HACCP, QSR
Job Code: 309-MH2322@apply.maxhire.net
Location: Willing to hire from any location in the US or major Global city near an int’l airport
Send your resume and career bio to: 309-41-MH2322@apply.maxhire.net
Permanent position with one of the leading food manufacturers and distributors.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)