QA Manager – International Food Program – FILLED
Put your QA and vendor auditing expertise to work…WHILE supporting one of the best known brands in the US! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop and manage the International Quality Assurance, Quality Control and QSR programs.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure International facility(s), including suppliers, vendors, and shops meet all requirements related to product safety as related to HACCP, Food Safety standards, and product quality
- Develop and maintain systems to assure compliance to all QA requirements including Document Control and Records, Specifications, Verification, Product Identification Trace and Recall, Incident Management, Food Safety Fundamentals
- Train and maintain International personnel on SOP and quality requirements. Document and maintain improvements for all employees at the manufacturing, vendor, and various locations
- Provide guidance and leadership in situations where deviations have occurred or a potential risk has been identified related to food safety and/or quality attributes
- Approves suppliers, plants and vendors and oversees International plant(s) compliance and interactions with Quality Assurance
- Conduct audits, and implement and reassessing quality systems review process (QSR), standard operating procedures (SOP’s), incoming ingredient inspections, product sourcing, and documentation.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of BS Degree in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Knowledge of International regulations and food safety programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 years experience in QC/QA with a major food company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Industry: Food and Beverage, QA, QC, HACCP, QSR
Job Code: 309-MH2322@apply.maxhire.net
Location: Willing to hire from any location in the US or major Global city near an int’l airport
Send your resume and career bio to: 309-41-MH2322@apply.maxhire.net
Permanent position with one of the leading food manufacturers and distributors.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) +1 9103382795