Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics – FILLED
Put your Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics Manufacturing Experience to work with a global leader in a new job today!
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics with solid Manufacturing Experience for a global leader in medical technologies product development. Great company, voted as one of the Best Places to Work with outstanding benefits, employee focused culture and leadership and many, many perks on the campus for you to take part-in and enjoy!
Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics will be tasked to define, prepare, lead and execute continuous improvement projects in manufacturing. You will analyzes process variations, develop solutions and implement corrective actions by drawing from education, work experience, peers and mentors and by following industry trends and best practices. Must be able to use statistical tools to assist in identifying and resolving the root causes of the variations in the process and participate in resolving critical process and product problems.
Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics Position Requirements:
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements
- Coach the organization to seek process variability reduction and root cause analysis techniques
- Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for product manufacturing
- Collected and interpret data, support others with analysis and conclusions for sound results or solutions
- Interacts with entire staff on trouble-shooting activities and process improvement projects
- Develop manufacturing methods, practices and supporting documentation, able to create and maintain SOPs
- Coordinate and run trials to evaluate equipment and process performance
- Identifies safety, cost and quality opportunities and develops solutions for effective implementation
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional manner with all levels of staff and management
The qualified Process Improvement Engineer Ceramics candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Material Science, Ceramics or Engineering and 3+ years of experience in Process Improvement for manufacturing
- Seeking hands on experience in ceramics or glass manufacturing using advanced materials and technology, advanced furnace control systems is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and process optimization for a high-performing company
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods, and a track record of identifying sources of variation
- Results oriented, “can do” Engineer with a passion for CI/PI and supporting other to solve production issues, eliminate waste, reduce downtime and overall process enhancements
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma and DMAIC
- cGMP manufacturing or production is ideal
- Thermal modeling of high temperature furnace is a strong plus for this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate and interact with multiple cultures and backgrounds
Industry: Process Engineer, Continuous Improvement, glass, ceramic, Six Sigma, Lean, DMAIC, thermal modeling, furnace controls, Material Science
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)