Plant Utilities Coordinator
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a Plant Utilities Coordinator who ensure compliance with the Process Safety Management program as well as maintain the plant utilities including air compressors, ammonia system and small boilers and pumps used for hot water. In this role, you will serve as primary respondent in the event of any Process Safety Management (PSM) audit activity.
Ideal candidate is well versed with ammonia system and air compressors, has strong ammonia operator training or background and is experienced in a maintenance or production environment. You will have a solid background and training with Process Safety Management (PSM).
Plant Utilities Coordinator duties:
- Coordinate the execution of specific equipment strategy for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Implement methodologies to improve operational effectiveness in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
- Assist to lead the integration of contractor partners and equipment providing support to the plant force.
- Reviews and assists with Management of Change, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews, and Process Hazards Analysis
- Work with the Safety department and Management to schedule refrigeration associates for Process Safety Management and HAZMAT training
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Plant Utilities Coordinator qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or experience equivalent
- 1+ year of direct work experience
- One year of supervisory experience
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration
- Process Safety Management experience or knowledge
- Knowledge of related tools, processes controls and area technology systems
- Experience coordinating third party resources and services
- Ammonia Operator Experience or Training
- Ability to read and understand complex regulatory requirements, mechanical and electrical drawings and technical specifications
Industry: Production, Utilities, Ammonia, Compressors, PSM, Maintenance
Job Code: j-892
Apply directly at: Plant Utilities Coordinator
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.