Maintenance Technician – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Maintenance Technician responsible for day-to-day maintenance of in-house plant equipment. Ideal candidate has a Lean / Six Sigma background working with safety, quality, production efficiencies, troubleshooting, repairing machine problems, preventative maintenance and training. Put your maintenance, repairs and Lean manufacturing experience to work in a new job today in an exciting new position with a great leadership team!
Seeking an outgoing, self-motivated mature professional who can communicate and work with a small yet diverse team of individuals from various departments. Ideal is someone who is very quality and output conscious to help improve operations while decreasing downtime and waste. Culture is key for this growing int’l company, must be a team player with an open mind and passionate about the results.
The qualified Maintenance Technician candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience repairing machinery and mechanical equipment in a production or manufacruing facility
- HS Diploma is required, Associates’ degree and/or certificate from college or technical school is a plus
- Skilled on troubleshooting, repair and maintenance techniques and practices, including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experienced with dismantling machines and equipment, replacing defective parts and motors and adjusting feed mechanisms following specification
- Repairs and rebuilds Isco pumps, UV units and power supply, water pumps, and other small equipment components
- Ability to use mill and lathe to cut key ways and fabricate minor parts
- Possesses basic PLC and electrical knowledge; able to read wiring diagrams and uses multi-meter to repair; troubleshoots and replaces wiring and electrical components.
- Creates, searches for and edits work orders and PMs with internal programs, able to search for parts and job plans as the project requires
- Able to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Six Sigma, Lean and kaizen project experience with preventative maintenance is a plus
Industry: Maintenance, Manufacturing, Production, Extrusion, PM, Lean, Six Sigma, PLC, machinery
Job Code: 495-32-MH2322
Phone: 910-338-2795 ext 116
Apply directly at: http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55F68361D43515B7D52182B7750176F482D7D
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)