Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager – PLACED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager to lead the development, optimization, analytics, and execution surrounding customer loyalty and CRM initiatives. Ideal candidate has hands-on experience with CRM, rewards programs, apps and mobile services for B2C. Great career opportunity to join a growing company with a global reach. Apply Today!
Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager will play an integral role and especially relevant with customer acquisition and retention programs. We are seeking an analytically-focused candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company environment. Must be a driven leader that can oversee the development, execution and furthermore, analysis of the company’s loyalty program, and position the brand as the premiere B2C loyalty experience.
The qualified Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager will have:
- 5-10 years of success with CRM and Loyalty marketing in a food service, restaurant, cafe or e-commerce environment
- BA/BS Degree with an MBA or Master’s desired
- Innovative thinker who looks for inspiration and ideas based on consumer engagement, feedback, KPIs and data analytics
- Strong understanding of core e-commerce and CRM KPI’s, data, & analytics
- Ability to develop new models, analysis and reports
- Strong knowledge of Lookalike modeling, practices, ads and digital/mobile programs
- Experienced with mobile media tools, mobile-apps, mobile rewards and digital
- Strong project management skills, while yet able to manage simultaneous projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate and present ideas to key stakeholders
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Able to work on a cross-functional, global team
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)