TWG Recruiters has been engaged to find an Adhesives Application Engineer with film, tape or thermoset experience.
The Adhesives Application Engineer will develop, execute and support commercialization of new adhesive film formulations and products. Will lead multiple R&D projects critical to business and ensures timely project milestone advancement.
Adhesives Application Engineer overview:
- Identifies opportunities for new technologies, products, or performance improvements
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Directly interact and communicate with external customers to identify, qualify, close, and maintain company Product applications
- Effectively work in cross functional teams across different time zones with members from product development, project management, application engineering, process engineering, marketing and sales
- Acts as a consultant for management and steering committees
- Perform all laboratory work in a safe manner and comply with all regulations, safety precautions, PPE requirements, and 5S processes
- Secures IP position in own area of development
- Prepare and deliver presentations on projects/technologies for internal teams, management and customers
- Travel with sales representatives to develop first-hand understanding of customer needs and application details
Adhesives Application Engineer requirements:
- MS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related discipline
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experience in tape and film adhesives application for electronic applications, thermoset materials, adhesive formulation or electronic materials is required
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and with the ability to work independently and to participate creatively in team collaboration.
- Customer support experience, providing product application training
- Demonstrated project management and laboratory skills
- Training and mentoring lab employees
- Statistical analysis using JMP
- Able to travel as needed
Industry: Adhesives, Application Engineer, Chemicals, Tape, Material Science
Job Code: j-221
Apply directly at: Adhesives Application Engineer – Irvine
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.
Review all current job openings => www.twgrecruiters.com
About TWG Recruiters
TWG Recruiters is the Premier Professional Placement Firm located in the heart of North Carolina and centered on supporting international client needs!
WE ARE THE FULL-SERVICE HEADHUNTING FIRM. We employ the finest recruiters and the industry’s most extensive search network to connect exceptional talent with the world’s strongest companies.
Our combined experience, successful track record, and extensive network strategically position us to continue to provide the level of service that our clients demand.