TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find an Ingredients Scientist with experience in scaling ingredients and food products from R&D to pilot testing and commercial scale for the food industry.
The Ingredients Scientist is responsible for ingredient and formulation testing for use in food products, engage in cost savings initiatives, engage in ingredient reliability and sustainability, and leading all troubleshooting initiatives within manufacturing plants. You will also provide primary support for product support teams, engage in cross-functional interactions with procurement, quality, co-manufacturing, regulatory, and network operations.
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Ingredients Scientist qualifications include:
- BS degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related fields is required
- MS or PhD in Food Science, Nutrition, or related fields is a plus
- 4+ years in product design, testing and development in the food industry
- Strong working knowledge of nutritional science in food manufacturing
- Relevant experience scaling ingredients and products from pilot to plant scale
- Experience with thermal processing effects on ingredient functionality during processing, in shelf life, and within finished products
- Relevant work experience in project management and / or project engineering is a plus
- Experience in developing sole source nutritional products in food production
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to meet scheduled deadlines
Industry: Food Science, Food Production, Ingredients, Nutrition, CPG
Job Code: j-298
Location: Topeka, KS
Apply directly at: Ingredients Scientist
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.
BACK TO ALL ACTIVE JOBS => https://twgrecruiters.com/job-seeker/search-jobs/