Global Brand Licensing Strategist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Global Brand Licensing Strategist with experience in CPG licensing for international/global markets. Major career growth opportunity, apply for a new job today with a great global Brand!
The Global Brand Licensing Strategist is responsible for the strategic planning, tracking, budgeting, negotiations, deals, contracts, and partnerships for all licensing programs, both domestic and international. Will work with outside agencies, internal teams and partnerships to lead compliance to trademarks, IP and other trade secrets while developing and managing new deals and contracts.
The ideal Global Brand Licensing Strategist has experience with food and beverage CPG brands in markets that range from US, Latin America, Canada, Asia and the UK. Prior experience with brand management, product pricing, inventory logistics, testing markets, and customer loyalty programs is ideal.
The qualified Global Brand Licensing Strategist candidate will have:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business, an MBA is preferred
- 5+ years experience in CPG licensing
- Hands-on experience with consumer food or beverage brands is ideal
- Proven experience with working deal sheets, contracts and negotiations
- Able to work on a cross-functional team from around the world
- Strong communications skills, able to produce written reports and make presentations
- Excellent leader and problem solver, able to see opportunities vs issues
- Able to work and travel as needed in a global role\
Call: 910-338-2795 ext 118
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)