Food Scientist – R&D – FILLED
Do you have at least 2 years of Food Science and R&D experience? Put your food product development skills to work in an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known product brand today!
The Food Scientist will be responsible for supporting new product research and development, from concept to consumer’s hands. You will work on process innovation and enhancements for current products.
- Developing new products
- Improving existing products or processes
- Providing more value to customers
- Seek innovations to cut cost and improve both sales and margins of product lines
- Partner with internal departments and teams to support new ideas and customer needs
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Food Science or related field of study is ideal
- Must have at least 2 years of food product development experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work on project teams
- Proven research and development skills
Industry: Food and Beverage, research and development, R&D, CPG, California
Permanent position with one of the leading CPG food manufacturers. Position is full-time, on-site with great pay and many other benefits and perks.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795