Electro-Mechanical Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experience Electro-Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for leading the development of new products from concept to commercialization. This is an exciting new position with major growth opportunity and a direct impact on the company, clients and industry. Put your Mechanical Engineering, Design, AutoCAD, Thermodynamics and UV Curing expertise in a new job today!
Note, this role is in a fast paced environment with many variables and daily challenges. The primary goal of this role is to lead and support the design and development of new products for both long-term clients and industry innovations. Ideal is a Mechanical Design Engineer who has a BS or MS with 5+ years of experience in thermodynamics and New Product Design and Development.
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, thermodynamics focus preferred
- 5+ years experience with new product design and development into manufactured products
- Hands-on experience working with thermodynamics
- Prior experience with UV, LED and Chemical Curing is ideal
- Experience with AutoCAD 3D Solidworks to create designs and engineering build specifications as well as user materials and assembly instructions
- Knowledge or experience with regulatory requirements and compliance
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required for this role, will meet with various departments, clients and industry SMEs.
- Able to work in a team based environment with both internal and external contacts
- Experience with NPD and Stage Gate, collecting ideas and data then rendering drawing results to present for input and feedback
Industry: Mechanical Engineer, ME, UL, thermodynamics, new product development, UV, LED, curing, solidworks, stage gate, Hartford Job, AutoCAD
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)