Electrical Design Engineer – PLACED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to perform the electrical design of industrial equipment electrical systems. Ideal candidate has experience with AutoCAD electrical software. Apply Today!
Primary Electrical Design Engineer include:
- Review customer needs for each order
- Design electrical schematics to meet customer specifications using AutoCAD electrical software
- Use business ERP system to create supporting documentation (i.e. BoM’s).
- Work with sales application engineers and other designers to coordinate customer quotes and order specifications
- Program range of controllers for operational process sequences
- Perform quality control measures and prepare test procedures
- Perform diagnostics for problem and defect analysis
- Electrical support for company
The Electrical Design Engineer will have:
- College degree in electrical engineering or certifications and equivalent work experience in related areas
- Working knowledge of NEC code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD software, ERP Systems.
- Ability to produce, read and understand engineering drawings
- Experienced with using electrical test and calibration equipment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good judgment, sound technical skills and analytical ability
- Articulate and able to relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Forward-thinking and creative with high ethical standards
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make good decisions based on the best interests of the company
Email Resume To: 585-10-MH2322@apply.maxhire.net
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)