Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing with experience in full lifecycle or end to end recruitment in a high-volume capacity. This role supports multiple locations, business units and hiring teams across all areas of manufacturing, production, and packaging.
As a Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of recruiting from job ads and applicant sourcing to onboarding selected candidates. Ideal candidate is local and able to work in a hybrid situation and has the ability to communicate at various levels across the company and applicant groups.
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing Overview:
- Lead the recruiting and staffing needs across multiple locations and business units
- Work with production and manufacturing leaders to full open staffing demands
- Stay in-tune with current trends, social media channels and community outreach programs
- Partner with HR teams to develop talent sourcing strategies in various markets
- Work with local business unit leaders on staffing plans, relocation programs and demand forecasting
- End to end staffing
- Manage to EEOC, OFCCP and internal standards and procedures for all levels of staffing
- Complete or oversee the completion of candidate processing and successful onboarding
Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent of experience
- 2+ years’ experience in high volume staffing and recruiting
- Experience in manufacturing or production recruitment and staffing is ideal
- Current or past experience in a staffing agency is preferred
- Bilingual in English, Spanish or other languages is a plus
- Able to navigate a corporate recruiting process, system and forms
- Strong communication and collaboration skills is a must
Industry: Recruiting, Staffing, Food Production, Manufacturing, HR
Job Code: j-364
Apply directly at Corporate Recruiter – Manufacturing
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.