Continuous Improvement Engineer II
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a Continuous Improvement Engineer II who will be responsible for utilizing and transforming technology and assisting in the improvement of manufacturing processes and products. In this role, you will provide direction for design standards, process capabilities, hazard analysis, performance monitoring, technical training, and significant improvements for business processes.
As the Continuous Improvement Engineer II, you will provide technical expertise to production supervision for improvement and troubleshooting, collaborate with capital excellence for identification of projects and process benchmarking and will work directly with local operation teams to execute manufacturing technology roadmaps and improvement plans.
Continuous Improvement Engineer II duties:
- Assist the site in monitoring performance and identifying opportunities to create year on year sustained value
- Participate in process risk assessments, identification of mitigating actions to close gaps identified in risk assessments and provide technical leadership
- Drive the process of documenting, transferring, and training employees on technical knowledge
- Provide support for the facility in troubleshooting operations, including participation in root cause analysis to explore the cause-and-effect relationships underlying a particular problem
- Leverage the capabilities of cross functional internal and external resources to define and monitor performance
- Independently solve moderately complex issues, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Continuous Improvement Engineer II qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Six Sigma certification or credential
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to execute on projects
- Knowledge of advanced statistical software tools
- Training or knowledge in statistically supported decision making or data analytics
- Cross functional experience in areas such as project engineering, operations supervision, continuous improvement or maintenance and reliability
Industry: Production, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Food Production, Wet Mill
Job Code: j-826
Apply directly at: Continuous Improvement Engineer II
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.