Coating and Adhesives Chemist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Coating and Adhesives Chemist who will be responsible for the development of new formulations for the company’s R&D programs. Put your coating and adhesives chemistry experience to work in an exciting new job today!
Note, this role is in a high-volume, fast paced environment with many variables and milestones. Chemists from academia or large institutional chemical companies are encouraged to apply as we are seeking the right person and chemistry expertise. We have additional positions available!
The qualified candidate will have:
- MS or PhD in Chemistry or related sciences
- 3+ years experience with chemical development of new formulations in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience working with multi-part adhesive systems based on epoxy and polyurethane
- Experience with coatings and/or adhesives chemistry and technologies, UV curable technologies and chemistry experience is ideal
- Ability to work in a team environment mentoring and supporting technicians, sales reps and client contacts
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required for this role
Industry: Chemistry, chemicals, adhesives, coatings, formulations, Cure chemistry, resins, UV
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)