Business Development Automotive Vertical
TWG Recruiters is seeking driven and passionate Business Development Automotive Vertical Professionals with experience in automotive domain for connected devices and networks. You will build new market share and bring forward technology innovations to enterprise clients with a first-class, high-touch mindset.
These are new, prominent sales positions for a global leader in connected solutions, networks, IoT and other areas of digital transformation. From IoT in auto manufacturing to connected vehicles and passengers to edge devices with the latest in data and analytics for cutting edge business solutions. Current markets are Dallas, Redondo Beach, Irvine, Detroit and remote locations and markets.
You will take the leadership and be the rainmaker for lead generation, developing the initial account relationships to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics. In this prominent sales executive role, you will proactively analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling to win business.
Business Development Automotive Vertical Overview:
- Strong business development background, Sales Excellence and Customer Engagement
- Ability to create executive and C-level relationships
- History of thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value proposition
- Successful track record of selling and implementing large-scale projects
- History of thought leadership on industry trends
- Strong understanding of potential technology partners
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues
- Identify, develop and closes new sales opportunities
- Staying up to date on the latest market trends for the vertical
Legally authorized to work in the US, not able to sponsor at this time.
Business Development Automotive Vertical qualifications include:
- 4+ years prior experience selling technology solutions in the Fortune 500 space
- 2+ years in managing project implementation and technology projects
- Strong acumen for the telecom and connected devices industry
- Experience selling into the healthcare vertical at the C-Level for enterprise solutions
- Experience with fortune level contracts, contract negotiations, legal engagement and onboarding new accounts or new areas of existing accounts
- Produce and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually as needed to close more client partnerships
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to travel or to host client meetings and events
- Ideal if experienced with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite of company tools (MS Teams)
Industry: Business Development, Sales, Technology Solutions, Connected Devices, Networks, Telecom, Automotive
Job Code: j-939
Apply directly at: TWG Recruiters
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.