Beverage Training and Development Lead – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Beverage Training and Development Lead with experience in training design, documentation, and delivery for in-house and field based associates. Seeking a strong coffee nose, trainer and culture champion. Must be passionate about and have strong knowledge of the coffee niche, from bean to cup, tasting, roasting and customer experience. Major career growth opportunity, apply for a new job today with a great global Brand!
The Beverage Training and Development Lead is responsible for the development of various beverage delivery platforms, food service and overall customer service training and culture programs. Seeking your experience with instructional theory and practice programs based on ADDIE model and other technical approaches to frame training materials. Must have strong computer and technology acumen and experience to delivery state-of-the-art training and development programs.
The qualified Beverage Training and Development Lead candidate will have:
- BS or BA degree with 2+ years in course design and development
- 5+ years experience in coffee shop, café, QSR or similar hospitality training role in the design and development of drink builds and drink making skills
- Proven experience within a sales and customer service culture, counter service and customer experience are a must for this role
- Hands-on experience with beverages, coffee and both hot and cold preparations
- Knowledge and support in use and maintenance of brewing equipment
- Experience working with ADDIE model and developing content and framework for instructional design
- Passion for coffee and a nose for flavors, roasting, tasting, sharing and the bean to cup experience
- Able to travel and asses in-field GAPs and training challenges with analysis plans and suggested improvement programs
- Facilitate training programs from in-house corporate training and development to field-based courses and hands-on instruction
- Past experience with various training media to include printed materials, corporate brochures, video, e-learning, and instructor lead learning
- Experience supporting the development of company-wide training programs along with brand partnerships and key product roll-outs
- Strong computer skills, experience with MS Office suite, Adobe suite and other creative and design applications
Call: 910-338-2795 ext 118
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)