Human Resource Specialist
TWG Recruiters have been engaged to find a Human Resource Specialist with experience in HR for a manufacturing facility in Eastover, SC. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will support various human resources activities from recruitment and hiring to benefits administration, payroll, FMLA and more. This “hands-on” position requires significant interaction and visibility to all levels of the organization, departments, and all shifts in a manufacturing environment.
Exciting new opportunity with a leading manufacturing company. Who Do You Know?
The Human Resource Specialist qualifications include:
- Local to, or able to commute to Eastover, SC
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in HR is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in the US, company is not able to sponsor at this time
- At least 2 years in HR with experience in Manufacturing
- 5 years experience in human resources is preferred
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or a similar HRIS system
- Past administration of employee leave processes through a third party administrator (i.e., FMLA, sick leave/salary continuation, etc.)
- Prior oversight of recruiting and selection processes, promotion processes, performance management systems, people policy administration, and workforce planning
- Experience tracking people processes and sharing information with management
- Able to interpret and answer inquires related to HR policies and procedures, and counsel and educate team members while ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence as appropriate
- Experience working with and through third party administrators of benefits and people processes; support HR Reps and team members and escalate cases as needed
Industry: Manufacturing, Plants, Mills, Paper, HR, Human Resources
Job Code: j-35
Location: Eastover, SC
Apply directly at: Human Resource Specialist, Eastover
Don’t wait, apply with TWG Recruiters today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence).
TWG Recruiters has a strict policy of promotion and insuring of equal opportunity for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, employed or seeking employment. We follow EEOC and OFCCP guidelines.