Director of Natural Product Formulation and Manufacturing
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Director of Natural Product Formulation and Manufacturing for an international food flavoring and ingredients company. Seeking a strategic leader with hand-on experience in leading product development, formulation and manufacturing of natural products. Ideal candidate has a biotechnology, bio-processing, natural flavoring, non-artificial food ingredients or other enzyme based, biosynthesis manufacturing background.
The Director of Natural Product Formulation and Manufacturing will help to take existing product lines and convert them into natural products through the use of bioprocessing. The goal is to oversee the development of this business unit designed to produce key products to meet European and global standards for food product labeling. Exciting opportunity to make a direct impact on the development of new natural products and global consumer markets, company is motivated to hire ASAP…great salary, bonus and benefits. Who Do You Know?
- Responsible for the reformulation of the company’s products to support an in-house natural manufacturing process
- Responsible for the definition of manufacturing processes associated with the company’s products with an eye toward regulatory compliance and cost containment
- Define the requirements for plant, equipment and personnel in this fast growing segment of the company’s business
The qualified candidate will have:
- Advanced degree or PhD in Science or related discipline, MBA is desired
- Must have direct experience in the use of natural processes for manufacturing, preferably in the food industry
- 10+ years experience with leading product development, formulations and manufacturing
- Extensive experience in natural product production and manufacturing to meet product and labeling guidelines
- Hands-on experience in product formulation and testing is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make executive level decisions and recommendations to Sr Management and various partnerships or key clients
Industry: Natural Products, Formulation, Product Development, natural food chemicals, Food, Science, R&D, Flavorings, biosynthesis, enzymatic processes
Job Code: 460-32-MH2322
Location: New York, relocation is available
Apply directly at: http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E6A361D43515B7D52182B7750186A482D7D
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)