CPG Franchise Director – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a CPG Franchise Director with experience in CPG Products, Packaging and Contracts for in-house and franchise based locations. Major career growth opportunity, apply for a new job today with a great global Brand!
The CPG Franchise Director is responsible for the budgeting, marketing plans, national accounts and supporting the franchise community with CPG products and sales. Ideal candidate with have franchise and multi-unit experience and have worked with branded or licensed products as value-added sales items. Restaurant or QSR brand experience with complementary or CPG branded items to aide in the growth of the brand or addition sales for each location. Must have an eye for detail, experienced into consumer desires and buying habits and able to work with a global team on the selection of items to be branded and sold at retail locations.
The qualified CPG Franchise Director candidate will have:
- BS or BA degree with a marketing focus is ideal
- 7+ years experience with franchising
- Proven experience with multi-unit locations and people management
- Experienced with food service and branded products
- Prior experience with CPG branded or licensed product is preferred, from mugs and cups to appeal and unique season items or limited offerings
- Able to travel extensively as needed
- Able to attend tradeshow and events where CPG product vendors or industry peers are displaying the latest in branded products
- Consumer loyalty and add-on products is a plus
- Strong computer skills, experience with MS Office suite
- Brand champion with the ability to negotiate and present a CPG products offering to internal stakeholders and franchise partners
Call: 910-338-2795 ext 118
How to Apply:
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)